Saturday, June 20, 2009

WINTER fun hits Room 17

On Friday the kids came to school in mufti - wearing a scarf and a beanie. It was fun! Enjoy our photos and check out some of our ideas below.......



Here are some interesting ways to use a scarf.....
• As a slingshot – B.W
• For a limbo stick – K.H
• As a lassoo – S.M
• For the high jump bar – B.T
• As a tug of war rope – C.L
• For a sling when you break your arm! –D.W

You might need to know that a beanie is also good for........
• A basket – S.H
• As a baseball mit – B.W
• To collect money in – C.C
• As a peg holder – B.T
• As a Frisbee – D.L
• For a plate – K.H

8 comments:

  1. Hi Room 17!
    I think your blog is great...you and your teacher are very talented!
    Helen..your latest post is very cool...are the templates off scrapblog or somewhere different? (want to borrow them!) I see you went home after the workshop and got busy!!
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 17! I love your blog - I think you and your teacher must be very talented!
    Helen, I love the post you have put in today (did you go home and get busy after the workshop?) Where did you get the templates from? (I want to steal them!!)
    I am now following your blog...come and join ours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This all looks fantastic you are clever writers, Room 17. Some of your ideas are very funny. I like the suggestion of making a scarf a slingshot and a limbo stick! Very practical to use it to make a sling but I'm not too sure about the plate! I think you'd have to be really careful what you put in it. Some yummy popcorn maybe? Keep up the excellent work, I will come and visit again soon to see what you've been up to. Ms F Room 8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear room 17

    I really like the fuzzy boots they look very snug and warm. I also like the really cool ideas for what you can use a scarf and beanie for. They are very creative!!!

    From O.K!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the pink beanie and the blue, green & purple ear muffs!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love KS's boots. they look very soft. i think those ideas are very creative.

    im from www.room21sps.blogspot.com
    KS probably knows me
    i am US

    ReplyDelete
  7. The boots are really cool

    BP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hay room 17.

    Those colurful boots look very snug.
    Those ideas that you came up with were very cool.

    From SH

    ReplyDelete